Wednesday 9 March 2011

Something goin' down

Photo? Pointless, as always.

Not sure what's going to come out of this post because I'm really, really tired and I have a thing. Um, thing going on.

Well, it's not actually me who has the thing going on, but I've been sort of been swept up from the sidelines and ended up...

Oh, nothing. Like I said, it's not really my problem to begin with, even though I got sucked into it and have been dealing with it for the past couple of days and I'M TIRED.

And just in case you wondered, I'm not that great a support system to rely on. Oh, I'll be there, obviously, but I think I run out of empathy a bit too quickly. I'm not a good hand-holder, is what I'm trying to say.

Or what I think I'm trying to say.

I'm sooo tired right now. You have no idea.

Erm... anyway. I'm getting the feeling that I'm making even less sense than I thought I was going to make, so maybe a stop-typing order would be appropriate for this brain? I think, yeah. For any of my two fans who are completely confused by all of this (and I imagine that pretty much everyone is) I'll just say that there's nothing to worry about. This isn't a family thing (or even a me thing, did I mention?) and I'm hoping to be happily back in the spectators' seats in the next day or two.

And hoping to have a good night's sleep even before then.

And in other news, have I said anything recently about the hole in my shoulder? Oh? Ok, then, let me just say this: it's kind of annoying having a hole in your shoulder. And I'd really like to have a nice long soak in the tub tonight, but I can't because I have a hole in my shoulder. Of all the stupid things in the world...

Kind of like this post, actually. Stopping... now.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails