Thursday 8 September 2011

Pointless I don't feel like it of the day:

Today's Bachelor's Button has NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING. Just so you know.

I'm trying hard not to sound terribly whingy, folks, but I'm in a bit of a bad head space today. Well, no. Not a bad head space. A bad head. I told you yesterday about the two-day headache? Currently a three-day headache with a slight intermission yesterday afternoon.

For a migraine.

Seriously. I stopped at the corner grocery on my way home and suddenly noticed my eyesight going funny. Classic migraine aura for me.

I haven't had one of those godawful things in years, and let me tell you now that I didn't miss them.

Anyway, I managed to get myself home before it hit full-on. Write off pretty much the rest of last night, as you can imagine.

Today? Migraine hangover with a background of the same headache I've been dealing with for too damned long now.

This is getting old.





Aaanyway. This obviously isn't going to become a post, so I think I'll quick before it gets completely pathetic. Maybe next time I'll tell you about my balcony magpie if you remind me to.

And if my head actually works.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails