Friday 23 September 2011

Working at work

That's what I've been doing, all right. It was a surprisingly productive morning, all things considered.

And all of this means what, then?

No blather for the blog, since my head's been full of work blather instead. And I could blog the work blather, I suppose, but I just don't think that my two fans are all that into reading my thoughts on the Alberta Education Science Curriculum Grade Three Science Topic E: Animal Life Cycles Specific Learner Expectations.

Oh, and we probably have a cougar in the Sanctuary but Fish and Wildlife hasn't confirmed it yet.

That's all I have for today's edition of Working at Work, folks. Tune in tomorrow when I will probably be very frustrated about drawing Ground Squirrels.

Maybe I could make it a ferocious Ground Squirrel? Then I'd be able to give it double duty and use it for this week's Illustration Friday...

Um, ok. Maybe not.

Later, then.




Incidentally, I initially went into science partly so that I could avoid the family occupation of teacher. Apparently it's genetic, though, because I spend almost as much time wandering around the curriculum as I would have if I'd just surrendered and taken the Education degree instead. Ah well. Guess you can't fiddle with fate.

It tends to work better if you use a violin instead.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails