Sunday 11 September 2011

This is going to be a non-post

And almost was, accidentally. It's going to be a dangerous thing for me that the publish button in Blogger's new editor is right next to the post title box. Right where the enter button is in some applications...

Anyway. I apologise for what probably won't be a worth-reading post, because frankly the day is getting to me more than I wanted it to. And since I don't want to talk about where I was when or even really talk about it at all, it's kind of left in me in the position of what else do I talk about, then?

I'm not sure.

It seems a little juvenile to talk about the owie on my finger (slicing a frozen bun while holding it in your hand = stupid. End of story) or the fact that the occasionally-spastic muscle in my left eyelid has been dancing about for days now and is really getting annoying. I mean, who cares, right? Of course, if it wasn't for stuff like that this blog wouldn't exist in the first place. It's called pointless for a reason, after all.

'Scuse me. Need to change the song on the internet radio. Karen Carpenter had an undeniably good voice, but man was the music saccharine.





Ok, where was I? Oh, right. Not much of anywhere.

Well, I could bring up the good news story of the day, for those of my two fans who aren't in Canada. Have you ever heard of someone abducting a young boy, keeping him for a few days, and then returning him? Seriously. It happened. At this point I'm not even going to worry about whether there's something fishy behind the whole thing. I'm just glad to hear that at least one of the world's crappy stories isn't quite as crappy as it could have been.

I so need to get in a better mood. Bet you couldn't see that, though.

Ah well. I'll work on it for tomorrow. And for those looking for actual content in the blather, stay tuned until Wednesday, when I'll be able to tell you alllll about the wonders of enforced digital cable.

I'm sure you can tell how thrilled I am about that one.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails