Saturday 24 September 2011

Working at work part two

Yeah, busy busy. Actually getting things accomplished, and doing a fair amount of singing and chair dancing to the internet radio besides since I'm the only one in the office. Erm, not that Wheat would object to the music being on since we often have music on in here. It's just that I try to keep the singing along to a minimum in that case. Seems only fair.

About the title, by the way: I don't want it to sound like I don't generally work at work. I do. It's just that I've been kind of extra involved in a project the past couple of days, so taking time to blather feels kind of silly.

Ah well.

Incidentally, if you ever find yourself in casual conversation saying something about "quick and dirty mounting" you should probably make it clear that you're talking about pictures.

And speaking of mounting I can smell that the laminator must be getting close to the right temperature so I should probably end here. We have to do laminating by smell these days since the Ready light on the machine burned out a few years ago. You get used to it pretty quickly, though. Ah, the smell of melting plastic.


Anyway. I really should go get started because I have a fair amount to do. Catch you in a couple of days, all.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails