Wednesday 30 January 2013

Bleagh

It's still cold. I'm still not happy about it. I did manage to get myself to work today instead of begging for a ride, though, because the windchill was only (wait for it...) -35C when I left.

Well... at least that's five degrees warmer than yesterday, right?

They're saying that tomorrow's (un-windchill-corrected) temperature is supposed to be -3C. Yep. That's the way winter works here in Alberta. In a nutshell, continually effed up.

My African Violet is showing up here in protest of winter, in case you wondered. At least my apartment has some colour in it that isn't white, even if white and grey is all that can be seen out of the office window right now.

The sad thing is, complaining about the weather is about the only topic I have in my head right now. I'm posting a bit early because I have a lunch meeting to go to, and I guess that disrupting my usual brain-to-blog schedule made me forget that technically a person should have a subject in mind before she starts blathering. Ah well, at least you got some purple flowers out of this mess.

I'm done typing now, ok?

Ok by me.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails