Thursday 3 January 2013

So, maybe this not disappearing thing isn't quite working out yet.

Yeah, sorry about that.

On the plus side, though, you are getting the joy of a completely pointless photo from the new camera. May as well start as I mean to go on, after all.

I have to be honest -- I've had very little sleep in the past couple of days (as in, VERY little. As in kind of feel a little bit queasy very little), so this probably won't be much of a post even now. Ah well, what can you do besides ramble on in this kind of case, right?

Well, I suppose you could stop typing, Dee.

Oh, but I can't do that until I say thanks for the Christmas gifts, especially since my enablers yearly suppliers of gift card to get art supplies with have no idea what they bought me yet. They bought me a lot this year, actually, since I got in on a 30% off sale. It was pencil year, I guess, since there were no pens in the haul. Ok, maybe a few pens. Less than ten, anyway, and some of those were clearance items so I saved a bit on them even without the discount. Other than that? Tinted charcoal, water-soluble tinted graphite, water-soluble metallics, and some verithin pencil crayons so maybe I can not use the Laurentiens quite so much in the future. I always try to pick up at least one thing that I wouldn't get otherwise so that I can experiment, and this year's experiments might be... interesting. As in, my first attempt didn't scan worth crap.

Maybe I should take a photo of it with my new camera?

Yeah, that might work.

I'm going to stop typing now, ok?



Ok then.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails