Friday 11 January 2013

Pointless photo of the day:

Today's photo is a protest.

I suppose by rights I should have posted a photo of the trees this morning. They were all covered in hoarfrost from the fog we'd had, and I had (and have) the new camera right beside me so it wouldn't have been hard to take a few shots.

BUT IT WAS -25C.

Gah. I shouldn't have even been outside at -25C, let alone scraping the car windows. Or, for that matter, taking pictures of pretty, frosty trees.

Stupid winter.

So... here. Have an iris, with a special guest appearance by my foot and pant leg. Nothing but quality pointless photos here, folks. Nothing but the best.

----------

Sorry that this little rant is going to be all there is to this post, but I had to give a building tour this morning so I'm a little behind on the things I need to get done if I want to leave here before school gets out and the traffic builds. Enjoy the irises.

And the pant leg, if that's your thing.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails