Wednesday 9 January 2013

Pointless path photo of the day:

Today's photo? Well, I have mentioned a time or two that I work at a nature centre at the entrance to a wildlife sanctuary. We have a few deer.

And I need to get out and take some newer photos, what with the new camera and all. This was from a couple of weekends ago now. I'd say maybe I'd take a walk tomorrow (one of the weirder things about working at a nature centre is that going for a walk is sometimes part of the job), but it's supposed to get colder again so no promises there.

----------

Aaand about half an hour later...

Well, that's the hazard of blogging at work. Sometimes you're interrupted by, you know, work. I'd say it's interrupted my train of thought as well, but I don't remember if I even had a train of thought when I started typing. Typing, by the way, is kind of a weird feeling at the moment since I'm sort of on ring overload. I don't normally wear more than two rings at a time (and usually only on my right hand, since things that end up on my left hand tend to get banged up an awful lot), but today I decided to wear two different rings than I generally do. And, of course, then went on to automatically put on the little silver pinkie ring that gets worn almost every day. Just one ring too many, and it's funny how much I notice it.

Ah well, likely no rings at all tomorrow. I'm sure I've mentioned before how the cold allergy thing makes my fingers swell, and if it's meant to be colder tomorrow it's just smarter to avoid any problems right from the start.

And with that, I should get back to the interruption of work. My work days can be entirely filled with interruptions, really. Blame this total lack of post on that, if you like. I'm sure planning to.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails