Wednesday 23 January 2008

And in my next life ....

.... I want to come back as a cat in my own house. Er, well come to think that through, it would be impossible as if I'm coming back that would mean I'm not actually here to come back to.

Yeh.

You'll notice the black blanket in the foreground; it's meant to be the Diva's comfy place to lie in the afternoon sun as it streams through the window in Smudgelette's quiet bedroom.

You'll notice where the animal is actually resting: in a fort between pillows, on the comforter that has many a duck and goose running around naked, she being covered with a flap of said comforter.

Who's spoiled?!

~
~
~
~

Is that what a hip person would call gettin' down?


Hmm, edited because I just had to note how pink her little feet still are after all these years. Now there's a cat who never had to work for her supper.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And might I add that ANYONE can have a goose down comforter, but not everyone can have one with an extra insulating layer of cat fuzz! No matter how cold this silly Canadian weather gets, I'm super-warm every night!

Related Posts with Thumbnails