Wednesday 2 January 2008

I have a headache

And no, Smudgers, it's not the same headache I had yesterday.

That was a different headache.

Today's headache is, as best I can tell, courtesy of yesterday's windstorm (or maybe the new weather system that's moved in behind it). Changing pressure never seems to sit well these days.

Yes, I'm getting old and creaky. Next thing you know I'll be predicting storms with my joints.

I'm tempted now to use a line from the new office calendar (since it would mean I didn't have to think) and just say Whatever, you moron.

Take that as you want to, I guess.

And I should remind everyone who's wondering why I have a calendar that says Whatever, you moron that it is, in fact, the Toronto office who provides the yearly calendar.

Or at least tells me what to buy.

I always do what I'm told, you know.

The funny thing about calendars (considering that I am, in fact, a bit of a calendar freak) is that I completely forgot to buy myself a calendar for the apartment. I have very bare spots where the calendars should be as of yesterday, so I'm off to remedy that situation.

I think I'd go squirrelly without at least one wall calendar.

There are some who think I'm squirrelly anyway, but to them I say Whatever, you moron.





Hmm. Handy phrase, that.

Anyway, I'm off.



And shut up, Wheat. It's not too early in the year to contemplate stabbing you in the shins, really.

1 comment:

smudgers said...

........annnnnnnnnnnnnd the observation that you're off is also a bit of a handy phrase, doncha know.

Related Posts with Thumbnails