Sunday 27 January 2008

Hey, guess what?!

We're expecting windchills of -40C tonight!

Yep.

And if you're wondering about the photo, let's just say that this kind of weather would have me contemplating sticking my head in the fish pond just like Max... IF THE FISH POND WASN'T SOLID ICE RIGHT NOW.

Bleah.

This kind of weather means you shouldn't be expecting to see me around the blog too much in the next while, because it's actually a bit dangerous for me to be outside for more than a few seconds at a time. Long story. Google cold induced urticaria if you don't know it.

And Wheat? I think we need to talk about how I'm going to manage to make it in for this week's programs. Seriously.

Ah well. I'm out of here. One more stop to make, and then it's full-on under the blankets mode for the rest of the day.

Stay warm, everyone.





Oh, one more thing. Do I need to slap the t.v. club around to wake them up? Check your guides, everyone. We're going from famine to feast in the next week and a half... and then back to famine again until... well, until whenever the strike is over.

Sigh.

1 comment:

smudgers said...

Week and a half you say ... er, 'scuse me a minute.

Related Posts with Thumbnails