Thursday 3 January 2008

I have a headache, part II

The part II is something to do with the fact that I have to go feed snakes and salamanders, so this'll be even shorter than it was yesterday.

I am too, probably. Don't we all get shorter with age?

I have chinook head in a bad way, folks. For those not in the know, the weirdness that is the chinook wind (and the pressure system that goes with it) causes some of us out here in Sunny Alberta to believe that our heads are trying to explode.

Or at least it sure feels like that's what's trying to happen.

To top it off, chinook head has apparently taken away my ability to dress myself. It took me FAR too many tries to get my coat on before I left today (who the hell invented double zippers anyway? Does anybody ever actually NEED to undo her zipper from the bottom? I mean, seriously?), and when I went to put my feet into my slip-on boots I realised that something didn't feel right. Looked down to find that I'd put on one boot and one shoe. From different pairs, yes. Pairs that aren't even next to each other in the closet.

I have no idea how that works.

Anyway, off to the critters.





Oh, one more thing. Nice to see the Worldwide Pants late night shows back (and with their writers), but Dave? The strike beard? You looked startlingly like an off-season Santa. The scary kind that smells like stale cigarettes and coffee and scowls at kids when they stare. I'll be looking forward to the grand shaving.

1 comment:

smudgers said...

Okay this was just funny. Laugh-out-loud and scare the sleeping dogs funny. And it has nothing to do with the drugs. Um. Never mind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails