Friday 18 January 2008

Pointless ... but then that's why you come here

This is to toss out the thought that spring will (insert flute and piccolo music representing hope here) arrive in no time.

Well I guess if it came in no time, it would be here and it most decidedly is not. The temperature dropped a tad overnight, to wit: hoods -yes two- and gloves & a third layer of warmth just to walk the animals in the middle of the afternoon.

The photo, by the way, is from last years Spring garden. If you've paid attention at all, you'll realize just how much rust, purple and truly odd colours I favour in my gardens. Most Astilbe in these parts is green. Yes, I have just that much talent to have found this particular plant.

And with that, I shall go unload my dishwasher for I have just that type of busy and productive life also.


Yep, still got nothin' - but then, seriously, would you want to read this if there were any actual points to be made?

1 comment:

deeol said...

Hey, cool. A person runs late enough in the day that suddenly blog posts appear without said person having to actually type them.

I wonder if that works for other things too.

Do you suppose that if I showed up late to work someone else would show up to do the work for me before I got there?

Might be worth a try...

Related Posts with Thumbnails