Saturday 26 January 2008

This'll definitely be short

And I don't mean in the she says it'll be short and then she blathers on for twenty paragraphs way. I don't have a very long window of opportunity here at the keyboard before the headache sets in completely.

Yeah, I can predict my headaches at times like these.

In case any of my two fans have wondered, this is the first day in several that I've been out of the apartment. I stayed home one day because my cold (still with the cold, yes) wasn't making me feel like going anywhere, and then the next day I woke up mostly immobile because I'd slept crooked and put my neck out.

Badly.

As in, couldn't even turn my head in one direction without massive shooting pains that I'm really not going to bother describing because unless you were in my head you'd never believe it anyway.

Make your own English sentence out of the above words...

So the last couple of days featured me laid out on the bed, gooned on Robaxacet (and wishing sooo much for something stronger) and not moving unless it was absolutely necessary. Trapped in a world of whatever crap was on the television because putting a CD or DVD into the wondermachine would have involved bending down, even.

Incidentally, when I say whatever crap I really mean it. The entertainment shows seemed almost insulted that they had to interrupt their twenty-four hour Britney coverage to report on Heath Ledger. And speaking of which... LEAVE IT, idiots. His family already has enough to deal with, I'd say.

Anyway, that's all I've got. A cold, a somewhat-mobile neck, and an incipient snit because our weather's due to get reeeeeally shi not nice in the next few days.

Oh, and that's why you got a flower as pointless photo du jour. I don't want to look at winter voluntarily.

And with that, I'm out of here. Will I be back tomorrow? No freaking idea. Thanks to the Toronto office for filling in, though.

1 comment:

smudgers said...

Well, it wasn't quite 20 paragraphs ....

Related Posts with Thumbnails