Friday 4 January 2008

Pointless quick pic of the day:

Ok, so I suppose technically the icicle does, in fact, have somewhat of a point. I don't care.

I'm in a bit of a pickle right now because I actually have something to say but no time to say it. Here's the deal, then: I'll try to remember what it was I had to say and come back later tonight. In the meantime, enjoy the photo.

What's really going to happen, of course, is that I'll forget what I was going to say entirely and then I'll just be back here tomorrow ranting about the fact that I've forgotten what I was going to say.

Ah well. In the meantime, enjoy the photo.




Oh, shut up. I know I said it already.

1 comment:

smudgers said...

Well I, for one, (I mean I can't be two very well can I) am truly looking forward to you not saying what you won't be able to remember, thus adding it to tomorrow's post.

Related Posts with Thumbnails