Tuesday 29 January 2008

Today you get a pair

Tomorrow, a full house?

I have several shots of these two on my flash card, you know, in case you want to avoid the blog for a couple of days. Ah, but you know you couldn't even if you wanted to; you're just so hooked.

Leave me to my delusions. The voices and I are very content lately.

So .... it's minus a hundred out where the Alberta office is, I understand. I've been in touch to let her know it's five degrees and pouring rain as I type this. It's remarkable how unimpressed a person can be about a little detail like that.


I hear that our weather is taking a wee bit of a turn tomorrow though which will make it minus 25 by dinnertime.

Believing up until now that the Alberta office was a good witch who used her powers for the benefit of all, I'm now not so sure.

Enjoy the photo. It's like our weather is about to be ... for the birds.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is this a case of two birds in the bush being worth more than one in a hand?

Just checking, you understand...

Related Posts with Thumbnails