Sunday 8 March 2009

Augh.

I said yesterday that I'd try to post a pointless Penny photo today.

Well, here she is. Complete with the world's ugliest quilt and the world's ugliest sweater. Hey, whatever keeps you warm.

That's about all you're getting from me today. What doesn't keep me warm is the stupid weather we're having (March? Really?), and since I had to go outside to check the neighbour's house I've already had a reaction this morning. That, plus the fact that the temperature's supposed to plummet (yet again) and that we've had to adjust the clocks when it's STILL SNOWING OUTSIDE puts me in a baaaaad mood.

Best not to blather, then.

If you want something else to do since you're not going to be enlightened by me today, why not check out Illustration Friday if you haven't already? I'm in there somewhere this week. First time in a while. You can find my other pseudoartistic stuff on Shrubbery, by the way.

You know... if you're the glutton for punishment type.






Going now.

Won't say where.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails