Friday 13 March 2009

Still don't have much of anything

I think the change in weather is messing with my brain a bit. And apparently not just mine. Everyone around here seems to be feeling draggy.

Figures, right? The weather's actually trying to do what it's supposed to be doing this time of year, and we all get screwed up because of it.

Oh well.

I really should have something to say since I probably won't be posting in the next couple of days (unless I can figure out how to do it by sheer willpower or ESP or something, since I'm not planning to be around a computer), but it seems like I wore out my blather somewhat while I was at my father's place.

I guess I'm just not in the mood for forced blather at the moment, so let's call it a post and be on our way.

That'd be me and alllll the voices....

Catch you in a day or two.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails