Friday 20 March 2009

Happy spring or something and I so have nothing

It's spring, apparently. This is what spring should look like, isn't it?

Why, then, does spring look so much more like the picture below? Anyone answer me that?

Stupid snow.

Can't it see that everyone's sick of it?

The tracks in the second picture, in case you were wondering, belong to a friend of Max's. Or at least I assume it was a friend. They went straight to the basement window where Max likes to sit, so I'm guessing that Max and his buddy were having some kind of confrontation visit.

It's nice that Max has friends.

I guess.

Anyway, I'm serious about having nothing. Again. Maybe I'll try to put some thought into the blather for tomorrow to make up for this extremely thin week.

Of course, if I do that then the blog will turn into a pumpkin.

Made of snow, with my luck.






Later, all.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails