Tuesday 21 July 2009

Boy, there's been a lot of pointless in the post titles this month

What can I say? I guess I've been having a bit of a pointless time of it lately.

So, to vary from the pointlessness of it all, how about we go headless instead? As in the apparently headless goldfinch in the pointless (oh, shoot. There it is again) photo?

I say apparently headless because of course he really isn't. I wouldn't do that to a goldfinch. Max would, but then Max also likes to eat dragonflies so he shouldn't be counted on as an arbiter of taste.

The goldfinch in the picture had just turned his head at an inopportune moment, and the resulting shot was weird enough that it had to end up on the blog.

We only do what we have to, you know.

And for anyone who isn't into apparently headless birds, here's a not-a-headless-bird photo from yesterday:

This not-a-headless-bird isn't a bird.

I'm sure most of you picked up on that.

The non-bird happens to be red flax. Linum grandiflorum, if you prefer. I don't have anything in particular to say about red flax (I'm usually more of a blue flax gal myself), but I thought I'd mention it just in case anyone else had something to say about red flax.

Has anyone guessed yet that last night wasn't a great one for sleeping? Yeah. I'm currently making juuust about as much sense as I can muster, believe it or not.

So.

Random video time, then?

Ok, let's see what I can find.

Well, if anyone in the world hasn't seen this one yet... not my usual style of music, but you gotta love the press they got as a result.

What else?... Oh, I don't know. It's hard to be in the mood for anything in particular when your brain's having trouble processing what a mood might even be...

Hmmm...

Music?

You know what? That last one's a long enough clip that I feel justified in calling this a post, almost. Feels like there's something missing though. Can't think quite what...

Oh yeah. Lavatory humour.






That ought to do it now. Later, then.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails