Thursday 30 July 2009

Later that same day...

Further to this post, you'll notice two new round brushes and a 2B pencil.

Sigh.

I needed the pencil, you know. Well, not needed... "needed", as in one of my current 2B pencils is getting a little bit short.

At least I opted for Gold Sable (which is really rayon) over actual sable. It meant that I didn't have to take out a loan just to buy brushes. They may not work as well, but I just couldn't see shelling out the money for good brushes when I don't even know yet if I'll be able to do much with them.

Cheapness (relatively speaking. Even synthetic brushes cost more than you might expect if your only exposure to brushes is the one that came with your elementary school paint kit) wins again, yes.

I don't mind that so much.

Now, if I only knew for sure that I'd cured the art supply craving for a while...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails