Thursday 2 July 2009

I dunno. Probably something pointless.

I really don't have anything today.

I don't know why, actually.

I mean, I'm in a decent mood and I don't seem to be having trouble talking to my coworkers or anything like that, so I'm not sure why none of it's translating to blather. That seems to be how things are going, though.

So.

What do we do here, do you think?

Do I keep typing in hopes that something might actually come out, or do I stop and just let you look at the purty water iris?

I'm leaning towards the iris myself.

Well, not literally leaning towards it. Seeing as the flower's at my father's place and I'm here at work, that would be silly.

Get the feeling that I'm going to stop typing at any moment?






Yeah, me too.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails