Monday 6 July 2009

Pointless photo of the day:

See, the thing is that I'm on weekend brain right now and I don't really have anything in mind to blather about.

Yeeesss... I do know that it's not the weekend.

It's my weekend, though. I worked on the real weekend (you may have noticed) so now I'm taking my own personal weekend a day or two late. It'll probably be like that for the rest of the summer. You know, just in case you were into feeling disoriented or anything.

Anyway, I'm going to use the weekend excuse and not bother finding a blog topic. Besides, I'm too tired to post. Last night was just a weird one, what with the midnight thunderstorm and the not sleeping worth a hoot thing.

So, yeah.

I'm going to stop typing now, ok?




Ok.

----------

Edited to add: This made me laugh for no real reason at all. I guess you had to be there. In my brain, I mean.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails