Monday 27 July 2009

Um, Dad?

I've been helping myself to the peas.

Just thought you should know.

I've been helping myself to the raspberries too...

And isn't that a nice glimpse of the scar on my left wrist? There's a story behind that scar, you know, and it has nothing to do with being ineptly suicidal (you'd have to be pretty inept to end up with a botched-suicide scar in that particular position...). I don't have time to talk about it now, though. Maybe later.

I don't have time for much right now since I was going to attempt to drive in to the apartment to check the plants on the balcony (oh yeah, and maybe stop in at work too) but stupid me got the tunes playing on the internet radio and got wrapped up in chairdancing the morning away. Gotta get my butt in gear if I'm going anywhere now.

Back later then, maybe.

We really do need to discuss Max the Neediest Cat in the World, after all...

----------

And later (like, half-past-six later)...

By the time I got my act together the play was over. Translate that as: I decided to go into the city tomorrow instead.

Max? Can be my topic for the next post, I guess.

My afternoon? I... um... drew some pea pods, took the cat out for a while, and... um... I think that was about it, actually.

Sad.

This, however, is awesome. Makes me wonder what the little clay men could get up to if I ever found a bit of ambition somewhere.





Don't worry. My "ambition" didn't even manage to get me into the car today, remember?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails