Wednesday 10 December 2014

And the rock is...

Jade.

It would probably be more exciting if it was carved or something. There's one to put on my list, I suppose.

I have no idea whether this is jadeite or nephrite, but either way it's a metamorphic silicate yada yada yada. That's right. I know that my two fans don't really care and yet I'm STILL doing this.

Until I get new photos.

Today, maybe.

This is one of my more recent stones, and to be honest I got it just because I thought it might be nice to have a piece of jade. I wear it in a cage, like my other loose rocks. I know that some people are buying tumbled rocks to just keep in their pockets or use as worry stones when they need something tactile, but as you've no doubt noticed I buy pretty things to wear. Such a disappointment to the mystic crowd, I'm sure. Speaking of which...

Oh Whomever, I can't even. Dream stuff, travel stuff, kidney stuff, aid in diagnosis for doctors, protection against deception, wealth-gaining, clear reasoning, love-attracting, lungs, heart, thymus, stomach, immunity, energy, longevity... how does anyone on this earth survive without a piece of jade on them at all times?



Jade apparently ups the weirdness factor by about twelve-fold, boys and girls. Look it up for yourself if you want details, because I just feel like banging my head against the desk for a while now.





Or having lunch. That might be more productive.

See you in a bit.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails