Wednesday 17 December 2014

So...

Yesterday my father found my uncle (who had been living in the basement room) dead in his bed.

Yeah. That was... well, I was going to say fun, but that doesn't seem right since you can't read tone of voice. It wasn't fun. But that's about all I want to say about it, really. My Dad's had a helluva few weeks what with my problems and then this. It's not exactly light blog-fodder. So, a quick rock before lunch just to change the mood. And I mean quick.

This is my fossil shark tooth. This is a fossil that I'm not at all apologetic about, because shark teeth -- fossil AND modern -- exist in the thousands. Sharks make a lot of teeth. I'd never condone catching sharks so that their teeth can look neat on a cord (or so that their fins can make gelatinous soup...), but science isn't going to miss a few fossilised teeth out of the many that have already been studied.

And what kind of shark is is? No clue. Probably a smaller one.

Mysticism? Don't really want to look, but... ha! A quick google doesn't have any a shark's tooth can cure on the first page, so I can ignore the rest. Well, I could ignore it anyway since it's my blog, but now I feel a little more justified in not searching further.

That's it for today. Blogging will probably be a bit more sporadic in the next while. That's right, boys and girls, I've been cleared to go sit at a computer AT WORK as opposed to here at my Dad's place. So exciting. I'm capable of sitting, medically-speaking.



Lunch now. Later, all.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails