Monday 3 December 2007

Gah

You know, I did have something to blog about but I've decided not to because the snit has returned. The reason? I'm actually going to have to go outside (THE HORROR!!!) today (EVENTUALLY!!! Oh, sorry. I guess I didn't need to shout that part).

Also, I'd like to make it clear that the fact that my program (or prom, which is what I initially typed) tomorrow is STUPIDLY early doesn't make me especially happy.

Intelligent people were not meant to be out in these temperatures, you know.

That's why Whomever invented quilts and comfort food.

Sigh.







Oh, before I snit my way out of here, I should tell you that today's pointless photo is of a carol.

A Polish carol.

I sing it in English because I don't know how to pronounce the original words.

It doesn't suck.





UNLIKE THE WEATHER.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails