Monday 31 December 2007

IT'S THE END!

Of 2007, I mean. But just in case you thought I was referring to something else, I've provided you with an emergency exit.

Or at least a pointless photo of an emergency exit.

Or at least a pointless photo of the sign above an emergency exit.

I completely have nothing to say, you know.

I suppose I should have planned some sort of review of the year or some whiny rant about the year or at the very least a New Year's resolution, but...

Oh, wait. I do have a New Year's resolution. I'm not going to tell you what it is, though.

I can, however, tell you that my New Year's resolution will be kept. And how do I know that? It's easy, really. I make the same resolution every year, and I only resolve to keep it for a month.

It works. I've never broken it yet.

Anyway, since I can guarantee that I won't be here to officially ring in the New Year tomorrow, I'll just end by saying I hope you have a good one... and that if you're heading out to party tonight fergodssake do it responsibly.

And... er...

Ok, I'm seriously out of stuff and I have things to do yet today. Later, all. See you next year.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails