Thursday 13 December 2007

Pointless plate photo

Considering the Province in which I live, where did I see the license plate, you may wonder.

Why was I even AT the mall today - and no you didn't miss the explanation about the car. I assumed your mind just followed the bouncing ball.

Well I had finished my preliminary shopping but then something happened that changed all that. Oh, no, don't try to force it from these lips ... er, fingers. I would never complain. That would be petty ... and indicate one who dwells.
No, no, no. Let's just say I had to be at a mall today to do something important and happened upon the cool license plate.

What do you mean how can a piece of tin be "cool"? You haven't even clicked on the photo yet have you.


Wait a minute.


The Alberta office didn't tell me anyone actually reads these entries. I thought everyone just came here to check out the pictures.

Ah, no matter then. At least I don't have a single point to make about anything and so with a swirl of my cape I leave the blog intact; no point made, no pumpkin.


Oh and yes I do always carry a camera with me. But there's no real point to that either.

2 comments:

deeol said...

Gee. We have licence plates in Alberta too, even.

:P

smudgers said...

Good thing they finally paved the roads then, so the bolts on the plates hold.

Related Posts with Thumbnails