Tuesday 18 December 2007

Pointless photo of the day:

Today's weird morning dream consisted of my mother trying to figure out who should sit beside the queen (of England, yes) at someone's funeral. The kicker for me was that this particular someone is a person that my mother never met (she never met the queen either, of course), and this person is most definitely not dead.

Unless it's happened in the past few seconds, that is. She was just at the doorway of the office, so I'm assuming she's still alive.

And if she isn't, I'll be really curious to see who the queen ends up sitting next to at the funeral.

----------

If it seems like I've been a bit lacking in material lately, it's just because I am.

I'm off work at the moment, you see, and I've been enjoying some quality time in my own mind. I'm one of those strange people who is happy in her own company, and when I get time off I'm more than thrilled to find myself sitting in my apartment doing NOTHING.

Well, not nothing, obviously. Just nothing that's worth blogging about.

Even pointlessly.

I read a book this morning, for example. It's a book I'd read before. A short book, and not exactly fraught with meaning. I picked it up off the shelf only because I was in the mood for a little light entertainment.

So not newsworthy.

Ah well.

Let's leave it here, then. And if you figure out who really should be sitting next to the queen at the funeral, let me know.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails