Thursday 27 December 2007

Pointless photo of the day:

Hey, guess what?

I've got nothing.






BET NOBODY SAW THAT ONE COMING.

What can I say? Between doing very little worth talking about and lacking sleep because the dog snores (man, does she snore), I'm just not feeling very blathery.

Aaand... Yves Montand just showed up singing Rue St. Vincent (or Rose Blanche, more properly) on the internet radio. Definitely a wtf moment, since they've mostly been playing jazz this morning. Ah well. I'm not going to complain.

I am, however, likely to be patchy at blogging in the next few days. I'm actually considering getting off my arse and going back to my own place today (considering, mind. It may or may not happen), and since that means no internet access unless I head in to the workplace, my only blogging alternative is to e-mail from my phone.

That's so not going to happen.

It's time for my usual winter break anyway. And yes, for anyone new to the program I know it's odd to say my "usual" winter break when this blog has only been going since February, but blogging itself went on a long time before this particular version.

Too long, probably.

And I've been typing long enough today to realise that the mere act of typing isn't going to make my brain come up with a topic (it happens, sometimes) so let's leave off here... sans topic and sans point.

Appropriate, I guess.

See you when I see you. Poke the Toronto office with a stick if I'm not around for a while, ok?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails