Friday 7 December 2007

Not an endorsement - but something on my desk, part something-or-the-other

... because I'm simply not capable of endorsing anything at this hour.

It is, however, something on my desk.

And that IS all I'm capable of.




did I blur the company name enough do you think



Erm, I've come back to edit and finish the thought I had when I took this photo, actually. You see the object as a clock, no doubt. Well, if you hold down the button on the side, it projects the time on the ceiling which is excellent for those of us who wear contact lenses just to find the floor in the morning.

It also acts as a great cat toy when fired downward; I mean what does a cat know, but that the light is something not usual and good for chasing.

K. Now I think I'm done.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails