Saturday 8 December 2007

Yes, it's another sunflower

I don't care if it's out of season.

It was -25C when I left for work, I have a headache, and I'm cranky. You may not want to pick today to complain about the recent sunflower appearances.

Even if they are yellow. And yes, I'm talking to you.

Go ahead. Make me crankier.

----------

Today's lunch was two oranges (my supply is getting low) and a can of chunky soup because I couldn't be bothered trying to piece together an actual lunch from the decided lack of groceries currently inhabiting may apartment. I'm not much of a soup person, but I'm ok with some of the chunky varieties because they're almost more stew than soup.

Degree of chunkiness is important in my world, yes. At least as applies to soup.

The problem with canned soup, though (I mean, besides the obvious problem that today I'm existing on canned soup and two oranges), is that I've pretty much had my week's limit of sodium in the space of one can of soup.

Not a good thing.

Probably not good for the headache either.

Or the crankiness.

Or the blog, since I really have nothing on the brain besides the aforementioned headache, crankiness, two oranges, and can of chunky soup.

Kind of a sad life.






At least there were oranges.

2 comments:

smudgers said...

Thank (deity of your choice in caps here) there were oranges!

Sparroweye said...

Well, oranges are good. My lunch
consisted of sockeye salmon (from a can) and tomatoes, celery, olives,
and cucumbers with spicy ranch dressing. It was ok. But I'm tired of salads. A nice hot stew or chili
would be nice.

Related Posts with Thumbnails