Wednesday 26 March 2008

As fast and deep as the snow comes

.... there it goes. As of ten minutes ago, anyway.

What you see here is one of the back garden areas. The ability to see something other than white for a change is that a defence manoeuvre of shovelling three feet out from the wall of the house was put into action so that when the melt comes, it goes toward the yard and not toward the basement. Now, I don't know if it would go toward the basement; we've never taken our chances.

It looks almost like dog toys are growing amongst still-ratty-looking plants but the dogs use the rut as a round-about in their play. Can this bode well for the plants, one wonders aloud.

Oh well, as long as the kids are having fun ... they grow up so quickly you know .... um, they're dogs yes. Stop looking at me like that.

-----------

And so to today's "oh that poor thing" portion of the blog. I am going to the dentist this afternoon. I am going to the dentist to have work done.

I expect the appropriate comments to follow, below. Flowers would be nice; valium, or something stronger, much nicer. This is appointment one of two. Yes, it's that kind of work.

Spring had bloody well be around the corner. Or a lottery win. Or something.

Being a grown-up is not all it's made out to be you know and I'll throw a pity party if I want to.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails