Tuesday 4 March 2008

I'd like to take this opportunity to share something with you....


... I'd like to but for your sake and sanity, I won't. It would be a weather rant and really, do you want to hear about that? I didn't think so.

Suffice to say that the reason you haven't seen or heard from Toronto is because we are snowed in or b) frozen- rained (is so a phrase) in.

As an aside, this may be the only time I've been reigned in. Anyyyyway ...


Enjoy the cat. And me. Caught sleeping by the Smudgelette who sadly was given a very fancy camera for Christmas which she uses in abundance.

It's not really a face plant on my part; I'm just hidden behind the cat's bum and you can't see me clearly.
You know, come to think of it, I don't think I've had occasion to use that phrase before.


Going to go shovel the driveway now. Again. I told winter I give up already so I just don't know why it keeps throwing its weight around.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails