Friday 14 March 2008

Sensing a theme yet?

Today's excuse? It's too late in the day to bother thinking of anything.

Unfortunately, this creates a bit of a problem. You see, I was just putting up links to silly British things because they amuse me. Now it turns out they're amusing the Toronto office as well, and I'm feeling the pressure.

The pressure to continue being amusing via others' cleverness, that is.

Ah well.

Our choice today...



Hey, that's an idea. Choice.

Here you go, then. A choice between long clip (first of ten, actually) or short clip... um, shorter clip. First of only two, that is.

Up to you how much time you waste, then.







See you tomorrow, when I may even get back to blathering. Pointlessly, of course.

1 comment:

smudgers said...

Well you'll just have to check the date and time on this comment box, then. I watched both links and what with life intervening now and again, yes it did take me this long to re-surface.

No, no, I didn't put a new surface on something. What I meant ... oh never mind.


As you can see if you read the above correctly, it doesn't take long for an accent to be adopted. Casualty of the real career one once had, I suppose.

:P

Related Posts with Thumbnails