Tuesday 18 March 2008

Pointless... oh, why even pretend

Hi. I'm tired and cranky.

Regular readers (all two of you) know that this never bodes well for the blog.

And if today's pointless photo looks familiar, that's because it's of bread in a bush just like this one. I thought you might be curious as to how much of the bread the chickadees have managed to pick away in the course of a couple of months.

If you're not, just ignore the photo. I don't care.

See above re: tired and cranky.

Your choice of topic for today is between A) my tendency towards anglophility (is too a word. For now, anyway) and the confusion that causes in my father, and B) why I was nearly eaten by a garter snake today.

Actually, now that I come to think of it, topic B isn't much of a topic. The snake was hungry. The snake is not the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree. The snake occasionally mistakes things like sticks, the heat rock's cord, and fingers for small dead mice (aka food). End of story, and a not very interesting story at that.

Good thing garter snakes are small, is all I can say.

Anyway, topic A.

Topic A.

I'm not sure I'm in the mood for topic A now. Can we save topic A for tomorrow, or maybe the weekend?

Of course we can. My blog, my rules. Oh, except for the part where the Toronto office gets to make her own rules should she choose to. Feel her power. Fear her power. Melt her snow.

But not all at once, mind. That could get messy.





I have no idea what section of the tired and cranky brain that last bit came from, but it's staying now. I, on the other hand, am going. See you whenever.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails