Saturday 22 March 2008

The problem with recharging by USB port is...

... that by the time the thing I'm recharging (yes, there was a thing recharging. I haven't yet figured out how to recharge myself by USB port) is done recharging I don't really feel like blog-blathering.

And I couldn't blather while the thing was recharging?

Well... it was taking up a port, you see. That makes it difficult to fit my nerdstick into the other port to upload a pointless photo. And if you think I'm going to bother with the ports in the back just for the sake of a pointless photo...

Anyway. In the absence of proper blather (proper blather? Is there such a thing?) I do have a link for you. If you think the things I occasionally do with pointless photos aren't quite right, how about checking out some professional disasters? Seriously. People got paid for those messes.

As for me, I need to change laundry loads now. And you needed to know that, yes. I'll try for actual blather later on in the weekend.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails