Wednesday 12 March 2008

Pointless photo of the day:

I've blathered a lot in the past couple of days. I don't especially feel like blathering today.

That means I don't have to blather, right?

What if I told you that I was very nearly defeated by the new UPS I was trying to install? Doesn't being brainless enough to be defeated by a UPS exempt a person from blathering?

Geez. You people are tough.

Ok, how about this. What if I spend a few minutes looking for some random nonsense at That Place and posted it with no real explanation? That kind of thing has managed to pretend to be an actual post before...

Here. It's actually much better than anything you would have got from me today.

May I be excused now?

1 comment:

Sparroweye said...

Ted.com is quite a good website. Very interesting stuff. Today its, I survived a brain stroke and lived to talk about it. (speech by a brain researcher.)

Oh yes, and I will be in England on May 13th. London to be exact. I plan to take tons of photographs.

Related Posts with Thumbnails