Sunday 9 March 2008

There are days...

... when it's just better to keep it to yourself.

The last few days in a nutshell:
- One useless day at work because I hadn't slept much.
- One day missing work because I hadn't slept at all. That's right, not at all.
- One equipment failure while I was away that Wheat is going to be sooo thrilled to hear about if I can't figure it out today.
- One (predicted -- hasn't happened yet) stab at futility in which I manage to not fix the abovementioned equipment.

None of this, of course even hits at the week's worth of programming we're going to have to cancel if this equipment really is broken.

Gah.

I did sleep a bit last night, at least. Yay me. We're not off to the loony bin just yet, I guess.

Although... it would be a change from the routine. Maybe I should consider it.

Anyway, I suppose I should get on with the frustration. I'd say wish me luck, but there just doesn't seem to be a lot of point to it right now.




Perfect for the blog, then.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails