Thursday 6 March 2008

I've got nothing... but an earworm or two

Your choice today is between Forty-Five Minutes From Broadway and Forty-Seven Ginger-Headed Sailors. Personally I'd go for the sailors...

Um.

That didn't sound quite right.

And no, I don't know why I'm stuck (musically speaking) in the early twentieth century today. Well, ok, I do know the why behind the sailors, but I'm not exactly sure how the Cohan song got added to the mix.

And... I'm having one of those should-have-stayed-home kind of days. The stomach, for whatever reason, decided we weren't eating this morning, I feel like I've been in a brain fog all week, and I'm definitely not qualifying as functional.

Why?

Dunno.

And with that, I'm outta here. Expect my blogging appearances (such as they've been, lately) to be sporadic in the next few days. Kinda busy, you see.

And hopefully the sailors won't be following me around alllll weekend...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails