Thursday 3 April 2008

Bulbs and cereal


This is a quick snapshot of part of my front lawn. What you see here are bulbs brave enough to poke through the still mostly frozen ground ... and some sort of cereal we decided we didn't like but thought the squirrels might enjoy. We have odd animals around our house - and yes I heard that!! - we wonder too if it's the general aura so you needn't be snide.

I'd just like to report that the house is still standing but I won't be doing any laundry today. Shame, that. I guess that leaves more time to become one with the dogs. Oh how I wish to come back as an animal in a home identical to mine in the next go-round.

Hey we even have one degree running around out there already. The park should be in perfect form by one o'clock or so when we go for our stroll.

Note to self: keep your arms out. Bring flares.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails