Friday 4 April 2008

Pointless late photo of the day:

Yeah, it's late. I was otherwise occupied today, so you'll now just have to live with the fact that it's too late in the brain to blather and you're stuck with nothing but a photo of a couple of balls of cat on a rather ugly quilt.

I hope nobody's too terribly traumatised by this turn of events.

If you are, then I'd suggest that maybe some form of hobby is in order.

Like bowling, maybe.

I used to be a pretty good bowler, actually. Five-pin. None of that silly let's-roll-an-eighty-pound-ball-towards-far-too-many-obstacles stuff. I don't bowl anymore, though.

Come to it, I don't bowl any less either.

I don't really bowl at all. Not since I was a teenager.







Anyway.

I'm going now.

Bye then.




Feel free to let me know how the bowling went.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails