Tuesday 29 April 2008

Cake or death?

Actually, I'm afraid I only have the wine gums. Sorry for the slightly fuzzy photo, but I'm too lazy to take it again.

As for the post title, I'll leave it to you to google it if you don't already know the reference. I'm too lazy (sensing a theme here?) to do it for you.

And why did cake come up in the first place on a perfectly good wine gum day? Not sure. Apparently the Toronto office is short of adoration or something. I wasn't entirely clear on that point.

Oh, and I should mention before I move on that today's pointless photo also stars the blue therapy putty, the giggle stick, a small elephant, and a deck of cards. All necessary equipment in the modern office, I'm sure you'll agree.

----------

Ok. All of the above was typed a while ago, but in the meantime our internet server had a bit of a pout. Now I'm not really in the mood to add anything to it, and I have fake food waiting for me besides.

Erm... working late tonight. Real food will come later.

And a real post will come...?





Come on, people. You know me better than that.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails