Monday 28 April 2008

Oops

Yeah. Kind of unexpectedly disappeared from cyberworld for a couple of days there.

Best not to ask.

I see a dog's arse appeared on the blog in my absence, though. Should I take that as a compliment... or a hint?

----------

Oh wait. There's something I have to do before I go any further:

*shakes the hell out of the t.v. club*

ARE YOU PEOPLE AWAKE YET?



You'd better be. And if I hear anyone complaining that it was on a different night than you were expecting it to be, I can promise you now that I will have NO sympathy. None at all.

It's not like you haven't been warned.

----------

Ok then. This is the part where I say I have nothing for the blog. I do have a headache, but it's mine and the blog can't have it.

You see, the problem with the disappearance of the snow (yes, it's pretty much gone now) is that it marks the reappearance of the pollen. And that, boys and girls, is the reason for the current headache.

And the current mood.

And, incidentally, I'm a bit confused as to whether a plain old ocarina that someone's put a neck on really does count as a loon whistle.

Oh, hold on a sec... here. Loon whistle. What do you think? Is it an ocarina or not? And isn't it slightly wrong to be blowing into a loon's back end?

Hmm. That's the second mention of a bum in one post, you know. Not sure what meaning to attach to that. Maybe it's better not to ponder.





Did I mention the headache? Let's just blame that, then.

It's convenient, if nothing else.

2 comments:

Marianne said...

I totally can not wait until House tonight.. I'm so excited!! Now where did I put those winegums? :)

smudgers said...

Can it ever be truly wrong to make a loon smile. I think not.

Related Posts with Thumbnails