Thursday 10 April 2008

Pointless dragonfly photo of the day:

Left over from last summer, yes. We haven't had a pointless dragonfly photo for a while, though.

----------

I'm going to try to keep this short today because I really should get to work and I haven't actually managed that yet. It's a problem when you're working flexible part-time hours and... well, and you're me. I come in, check e-mail, surf around for a bit, and then eventually maybe get on to the real business of business.

Don't worry. I only claim for the time I'm really working. Sometimes it makes for a short day, but I do try to be honest about things.

It'll be a real shock to the system next month (ack! I just realised that it's less than a month away) when I'm back on full-time hours. May as well prepare for the whining and moaning now, because I'm sure it will be a constant theme for at least the first couple of weeks of May.

Unless, of course, the Toronto office comes up with something more entertaining.

Anyway, I'm off to work now. Assuming I can figure out what that whole work concept is...

1 comment:

smudgers said...

Awww you do like me.

You know how much I love dragonfly... erm, flies....er.... them. Good photo, oh muffinbrain.

Related Posts with Thumbnails