Monday 21 April 2008

Pointless photo of the day:

Just me playing with one of my hand drums again.

You have to find something to play with when the weather's too crappy to bother being outside, you know.




Oh, I should have said that you'll have to excuse the mood this morning. The snowstorm isn't helping, naturally, but the current state has a bit more to do with lack of sleep than anything else. Now I know I mention lack of sleep fairly often in the blather, but usually it has more to do with general insomnia and less to do with the smoke detector deciding at 2 am that it wasn't happy with its battery.

And before anyone reminds me that I'm supposed to check/change the battery in the smoke detector when we change the clocks, just let me state that it isn't actually my smoke detector. The lovely road conditions (did I tell you the part about the snowstorm?) meant that I didn't go home yesterday as I usually do, so I'm still at my father's place.

And this, of course, means that I'll likely be working on the weekend since I'm not working today. Especially considering that the weather isn't looking too promising even now.

Ah well. What can you do besides whinge and beat your head against the keyboard (which I haven't done, to be honest, since it's not my keyboard)?

You can play with your hand drum, I guess.

But I've already done that.

So what else?

Well...

I suppose we could look at another deer photo, couldn't we?

Yes, I think we could.

That ought to do it for me and my crankiness for the moment.

Before I go, though, a quick reminder to the t.v. club that you'll soon enough have to wake yourselves up. That's right, the new episodes are actually on the horizon. Another rerun tonight, I understand (but from this season), and then all new starting next Monday.

And about fricking time, really.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails