Friday 18 April 2008

Pointless whatever of the day:

Yeah, I know. Blogging's been a bit on the light side for the past few days. It's about to be light again today, and for two reasons. Number one is that I'm not especially in the mood, and number two is the cat who's insisting on sitting on my lap while I type.

It's not making the process any easier, I can assure you.

Anyway, I do have a topic that I could probably blather on tomorrow. You'll just have to remind me what it is, that's all.









What? You want to know how you're supposed to remind me?
Well... geez. Do I have to do everything in this relationship?




Ok, fine. Just mention Iggy Pop or something. That'll probably send the brain in the appropriate direction.

Later, then. Say goodbye to the people, Max.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails