Saturday 12 April 2008

Pointless photo of the day:

And I think that's all I'll bother with today. I had something but decided I didn't like it when I started typing.

We all have those days, I imagine.

On a totally different subject, remind me to tell you sometime about the weird search engine hits I've been getting lately. It's confusing and amusing at the same time to see what kinds of things bring people to the blog. It also sort of makes me wonder why the people who are specifically searching for the blog (yes, there actually are one or two, judging from how long they stay) choose the terms they do to find it.

Am I really that weird?





And you do know that almost any answer you give to the above question will earn you a shut up, right?

Just checking.

See you tomorrow.

----------

Ok, edited a few hours later to say that today I saw my first butterfly of the season, along with my first ladybird beetles and my first outdoor spiders.

Guess which got their pictures taken?

Yeah... you'll probably find out soon enough, since I've been short of recent photos lately.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails